As a part of the quality assurance procedures at SADP, the content and course of the semesters are prepared by a planning group before semester start based on previous experience. At the end of the semester there is an evaluation, and the experience gathered at the previous evaluations is kept for use in the planning of the equivalent semester the following year. The process ensures that the experiences, good and bad, are used to further develop and improve the quality of the study programmes in collaboration between supervisors, lecturers and students.
Find more below on:
- Chapter 1: Tasks of the semester coordinator
- Chapter 2: Tasks of the co-coordinator
- Chapter 3: Planning the semester
- Chapter 4: Semester conduct
- Chapter 5: Annual cycle of work related to evaluation of education and teaching
- Chapter 6: Purpose of semester management